Monday, January 7, 2013

Shea Moisture Buy One Get One 50% off at Target!



Shea Moisture is a great product line that you purchase at most drugstores.  I tend to use products that do not contain parabens, mineral oil and silicone's which most products do carry.  Anyone who knows me, knows my staples products come from Indigofera Beauty, but I do supplement with other products and I found I can't go wrong with the Shea Moisture line.

Right now at Target (in store only) you can buy one Shea Moisture product and get another for half off. Pair this deal with your Shea Moisture coupons (coupons no longer available to print, but Baby Shea Moisture coupons are available) to save even more!

Take this coupon with you! Click the image to print. Remember, you can print 2 per computer!

$1.00 off any one (1) SheaMoisture Baby product

No comments:

Post a Comment