Sunday, January 20, 2013

Today's Shopping Haul. Guess How Much I Paid?



I visited a few stores this morning and even though I didn't get everything I was looking for, I still did pretty well. Here is the scoop on today's shopping trip...

CVS Transaction #1 - MONEY MAKER!
not pictured

-Washington Post
-Dasani Water
=4.33
Used $4 ECB (great thing about this was my ECB expired on 1/16, but my this store I went to allows you to use them up to a week after they've expired)

Paid OOP: $0.33
Submit for 75cent Dasani ibotta rebate
MONEY MAKER= $0.42!!!
Click here to see my post about ibotta

CVS Transaction #2
only 5 polishes are pictured

-(6) L'oreal Nail Polishes
-Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy
Used (3) $3 off 2 l'oreal products coupons
Used (1)  FREE Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy coupon
Used 10% off coupon (from joining beauty club)
Used $5 ECBs (from previous CVS purchase that triggered the $5 ECB)

Paid OOP: 16.18
Received $10 ECB (should have trigged cash card, but it didn't so was given ECBs)
Total after ECB = $6.18
(gives me about $30 towards beauty club spending :-)

Harris Teeter

(4) Kelloggs cereals @ $1.97
Used (1) .70 cents off Special K (which doubled)
Used (1) .50 of Special K w/ Chocolate and Strawberries

Paid OOP: $2.57

Staples - MONEY MAKER!!!

(1) Black ink $12.99
(1) Multipurpose paper $6.99
Used 15% off coupon (I posted about the coupon here)
Used coupon for $6.99 easy rebate on paper
Used $12 in Staples Rewards

Paid OOP: $5.23
Submit for $6.99 easy rebate
MONEY MAKER: $1.76

Bath and Body Works
Free lotion offer
Retail: $1

Paid: $0

Target
(3) ACT Mouthwashes @ $2.99 each - Click here to check out this deal
Used (3) $1 off coupons
Used (1) $5 gift card with purchase

Paid OOP = $5.97
Recieved $5 Target giftcard
Total .97 after gift card

After gift cards, rebates, ibotta and ECBs I paid just $7.54 :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment