Tuesday, January 29, 2013

$1 Shipping Plus FREE Gift @ Bath and Body Works



I love this deal going on at Bath and Body Works right now. You can get the free gift pictured above and free shipping with any order of $25 or more. They have so many great promos going on right now you are sure to find a large variety of things you want and a great deal to go along with it.

For me, I'm giving the wallflower plugins and scents a shot. They have a deal going on where you can get 6 wallflower scents and/or plugs for just $24. I added the $1 2oz. lotion in Berry Flirt to bring my total to $35 to trigger the $1 shipping and the free gift when I used the special code REDFFM.

This is a pretty sweet deal. Plus go through ebates and save an additional 3% back on your purchase. If you're a newbie to ebates click here to sign up and get a $10 Target gift card. It's super easy!

If you get this deal, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment