Sunday, January 20, 2013

CVS.com Haul Recap

I was super excited to get my items in the mail from CVS yesterday. Shipping was super fast (and free). I ordered during the Shea Moisture special I posted about here. I got (2) Deep Treatment Masks, (2) Curl and Style Milks, (1) Curl and Shine Shampoo, (1) Restorative Conditioner and (1) Spoiled nail polish.  In addition, CVS also included a sample of Aveeno Pure Renewel Shampoo and Conditioner and (3) $1 off Irish Spring Body Wash coupons.

I payed $43 for all these items, which all retail for over $70 combined.

Do you use the Shea Moisture line of products? Tell me your thoughts about the product line below.  I also love their Shea butter as well (unfortunately, it wasn't part of the CVS sale).

Here is a pic of everything I got...this was a great deal. Plus I earned $5 in Extracare bucks from the beauty club!

No comments:

Post a Comment