Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Miss Jessies Curly Pudding Product Review



Have you tried Miss Jessies products?

Well, my girlfriend gifted me a Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding when they had their buy one get one free sale in December.
While I've been using it for a while, yesterday was the first time I actually used it as directed, lol. So I decided to post a review about it and show my results.

I did a twist out by wetting my hair with a spray bottle, applied the product and sealed my hair with coconut oil. *spills the beans: a coconut oil giveaway is coming very soon!*  My hair dried overnight and when I took out the twists below are the results.



I like the definition I received and the product smells great.  I do wish they use better ingredients  some of the ingredients listed are not considered good for curly hair. I am pleased with the results. Remember, you can get 2 free Miss Jessie's samples right now. Check out my post with details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment