Thursday, January 24, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Winners & Quick CVS Trip Recap

I ran out to CVS late this evening to get the great Hallmark card deal going on, but before I tell you about my trip, I wanted to announce the winners of Wednesday's Scavenger Hunt. I posted just first names for privacy, all the winners have been contacted and prizes will be send out this week!

You guys are so good and quick, next time I will have to increase the level of difficulty! lol



1st place:
Rebecca

2nd place:
Rachel

3rd place (tie):
Jennifer
Tracey

Initially, I was just going to give the first and second place prizes, but hey, everyone is a winner! So you all get a car prize!

Thank everyone for playing and if you like the games just let me know, leave a comment below and I will keep doing them every so often...its fun for me too!

Okay, so on to my CVS visit:



I ran out to CVS tonight at 11pm to grab a few items. Interestingly enough, my CVS  changed their hours to close at midnight (they previously closed at 9pm), when I first saw the new hours I said to myself "who in the world shops at CVS that late?"  Well, since then I've been to CVS after 11pm about 3 times...so apparently...I do. So...yeah...

Moving on...

I got the Hallmark cards deal and used the 99cent coupon they had on their site for a Gold Emblem juice. Plus I had a 20% off coupon, which took 20% off the cards.

Here is my deal summary:

(6) Hallmark Cards @ $1.99
(1) Gold Emblem apple juice @ 99cents w/ coupon

Used:
(2) $2 off 3 Hallmark coupon found here
(2) $3 off 3 Hallmark cards CVS coupons found here
(1) 20% off CVS coupon (was emailed to me)
=.73 cents ($1.23 with taxes)
Received 3 extrabucks (ECBs) ----> MONEY MAKER of $1.77
Deal: Get 3 ECBs when you buy $10 of Hallmark Greeting Cards at $1.99+
You can do this deal through 1/26. If you don't have the 20% off coupon, your total will be around $2, still a money maker!

Let me know if you get this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment