Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Save With Ibotta - Get $5 FREE!



I am fairly new to the Ibotta app, I've heard rave reviews about it; but it wasn't available for Droid phones until December 2012. Once I received my notification that I could download the app to my phone I signed up immediately and I am so glad I did! To date, I've said over $15 using the app for buying products I normally purchase. I love that they have products that I use frequently, so it makes it super easy to earn money.

CLICK HERE to sign up right now and get a $5 credit posted to your account as soon as you redeem your first item! Hurry, this credit will end this Friday at 12pm PST. So be sure to go here sign up!  You must sign up by the deadline to be able to qualify for the credit, but you will have until Thursday, Jan 17th to make your first purchase and the credit will be added to your account.  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment