Sunday, January 13, 2013

Creative Valentine's Day Ideas

Whenever I need something creative or unique and I can't think of anything I turn to Fiverr.  Fiverr is a network of people who will do anything from making customized videos, personalized cards and even business promotion for the one super low price of $5.  Once, I had a message in a bottle video done for an upcoming event I held.  I really like Fiverr as a source of so much creativity.

Since Valentine's Day is in a little over a month, here are some creative gifts you can get on Fiverr....for just $5!  Click here to join, it's totally free to sign up! Let me know what you find.

Personalized Cards

Personalized Videos

Personalized Giftbags



1 comment:

  1. Wow the pics shown is really superb.i just love anything personalized.great Valentines Day Ideasno words to say about pink color

    ReplyDelete