Thursday, January 10, 2013

Clearance @ ULTA: OPI Polishes Discounted



I stopped by my local ULTA today for a few planned purchases and I was greeted by about 12 clearance displays that offered an additional 25% off the lowest clearance price <did happy dance internally :) >.

I have good news and bad news...

The bad news is I tried to take pictures to post to show you all what to expect, but my camera phone has an occasional habit of completely shutting down while talking pictures and the only way to restart it is by taking out the battery.  Now, my camera did this and I thought I had already got some decent pics, so I left.  But when I restarted my phone I found that none of the pictures saved...so that sucks.

The good news is that the sale should be available at all local ULTAs and which includes a pretty decent selection of hair color, polishes (including OPI), candles and some other items.

I did grab 2 bottles of OPI, one for 75 cents (reg. $8.50), which is the Pink Shattered Polish and the other for a little over $2 (reg. $9) which was the OPI "Over The Taupe", both pictured below.

Don't forget, the have a buy one get one 50% off Covergirl sale going on, which pairs nicely with the $3 off 2 CG items coupon that cam in Sunday's paper.  So I grabbed 2 eyeshadows for just 99 cents after discounts and coupon :-)

I also grabbed 2 Rimmel lip liners and 2 polish removers which were also on clearance for 75 cents (regularly $2.49).  I used my $3.50 off $10 purchase coupon. So my total was $8.05 with tax.

I posted pics below, which aren't the best but I realized to avoid my camera phone from shutting down again I had to take off the flash. I promise better pictures next time :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment