Saturday, January 12, 2013

1.12.13: Freebies This Week

Alright, so I think its time to start posting the freebies I get weekly. Interestingly, I sometimes can't remember all the freebies I get, so each week I will be posting them here.  By posting them I get to share what I got with you and it gives me the chance to record my freebies so I will remember :-/

So here is what I got this week. Not too much stuff, but better than nothing and hey, it was all free!

(1) Izze beverage
(1) Garnier Sample
(1) $2 Rite Aid Single Check Rebate



This was my first and only time (they ended the program) doing the single check rebate. I got an Almay item which was free with coupon since it was on clearance. So the single check rebate is basically Rite Aid paying me to buy the item...yay!

The Izze beverage is my favorite freebie. A few weeks ago they were giving out coupons for free Izze, I was lucky enough to snag one. As with most coupons, you could print 2 so I have another coupon for later.  I got the Peach, which I've never tried before, but it looks yummy!

Finally, I received in the mail a sample of Ganier Fructis Fall Fight Shampoo and Conditioner.  Now, this is not what I use, but when I travel I take samples such as this and I also use conditioner...any I can get my hands on, to coat and protect my hair when swimming. So this will certainly come in handy. I can't even remember when I signed up for this, so this was a good surprise.

And that's all she wrote for this week, can't wait to see what I get next week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment