Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Walmart Heist

Okay, its not exactly a "heist", but I couldn't resist the catchy title!  My next feat is to grab a whole bunch of free items (after coupons) from Walmart.  Among the items I plan to get for nada are batteries, razors, cover girl makeup, scrubbing bubbles, instant potatoes and a few other items.  I am still planning my trip out and I may have to go to the Walmart that is about 12 minutes away as opposed to my local store (since my local store tends not to have items I want to buy for some reason).

The one thing I like about Walmart is that they apply overages to the rest of your purchase.  What that means is that if you have a coupon for $2 for an item that costs $1.75, the 25 cents will be applied towards the rest of your order.  Can't beat that!

One of the items I don't have in my pantry is pasta and since I plan on making Ziti for dinner tomorrow I will need to pick up a box of pasta and mozzarella cheese, maybe even some ricotta if my overages allow.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment