Wednesday, October 5, 2011

$1.85 Retail at Walmart! Saved 92%.

So I did pretty good at Walmart today. In my earlier post I mentioned going to the Walmart a bit further from me because my Walmart usually doesn't have the razors I need to get.  Well, I didn't get a chance to goto the other Walmart and as expected, my Walmart did not have the razors...sigh...  But I did pretty good with pretty much everything else and saved over 90%!  I got quite a few items for free.  Here's my take.



3 Scrubbing Bubbles for the Toilet on sale for $3.97 each. Used three - $4 off coupons.
Price Paid: FREE + small overage.  Get these coupons HERE.
2 Rayovac Battery Backs at 97cents each. Used two - $1 off coupons
Price Paid: FREE + small overage. Get these coupons HERE.
2 Covergirl Eyeshadows at $2.92 each. Used one $8 of 2 cover girl face products coupon
Price Paid: FREE = 2.16 overage.  Coupons came in the 10/2 Sunday Paper.

I also grabbed some mozzarella cheese and ricotta cheese for the Ziti I made for dinner.  Total price before tax $1.85 :-)  My overage actually got my ricotta cheese free and a few cents of the mozzarella cheese. For a savings of 92%.

Not too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment