Friday, October 7, 2011

Save at CVS on Tide and Gain! Just $5.97!

I can't believe I forgot to post about this! This week, CVS is having a sale on Tide and Gain for just $5.97! They have discounted the Gain about $7 and the Tide about $10. I've been noticing a lot of sales on detergents the past 2 weeks or so. I don't know if this is normal or a part of a cycle...but I am not complaining!

I purchased about 2 weeks ago, 20 - $2 off coupons for Tide or Gain powder detergent for like $1 on ebay. It was a no-brainer (even if I don't use all the coupons but so far I've used half).

The CVS deal also gives you $10 in extra care bucks for purchasing $30 worth of Tide or Gain. For me, this was an unbelievable deal.

I went to my local CVS and purchased 5 boxes of Tide and Gain and with the coupon they came to just $3.97 per box. I used a $5 extra care bucks I had from a previous purchase. My total out of pocket, was a little under $15 and with my $10 extra care bucks I earned for the purchase, I actually spent just about $5 plus tax for 5 boxes of detergent or about .62 cents per box!


Who is a happy camper????


ME!!!


This is what couponing can do.  While I have never purchased coupons before, and I don't plan on it often. I will always be on the look out for high value coupons that I know I will use.  I paid just $1 for the coupons I purchased on ebay and I've already saved $10...not a bad ROI!

I was so excited about my purchase I went back the next day and purchased 5 more boxes (this time I bought Gain) and used a $4 extra care reward coupon.

Maybe I will take a picture and post it for all the world to see!



1 comment:

  1. I really shouldn't post late at night...my actual per box total was 97cents. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete