Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sites I LOVE!

I am always on the look out for a good deal (if you couldn't tell)!  Sites like Groupon and Living Social have made it easy to find great deals on things that would normally be costly. I actually was able to save bundles on my trip to Vegas using sites like Groupon!

So....I am super happy to see another site pop up with a similar concept. Deal Find is a national site offering local deals to subscribers.  I like it because I'm seeing a lot of spa/massage type deals which is perfect for me!

Check out what they have in your area! It's free to sign up and you will be notified of special deals daily.

To subscribe for FREE click the link below:

Your Guide to Daily Deals at 50% to 90% OFF. Find out what today's deal is now! Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment