Friday, October 7, 2011

Best Kept Secret of the Week: GREAT Swiffer Deal at CVS

I think this is perhaps the best kept secret of the week!

In the 10/2 Sunday paper was a high-value coupon for Swiffer. You can purchase one swiffer system and get one swiffer refill free (up to a $7 value).  CVS has Swiffer on sale this week for just $8.99.  If you purchase $15 worth of Swiffer (and a few other products are included in the promotion too including Mr. Clean) you get $5 Extra Care Bucks!


Since we got our hardwood floors,I have been sweeping every day, some times twice a day but since I've gotten the Swiffer, it makes things so much easier and even the kids want to "sweep" now! LOL.

But I digress. Here is how I paid $11 for a brand new Swiffer and 2 refills.  I purchased the $8.99 Swiffer system and 2 Swiffer refills(one wet, one dry) that are also on sale for $3.99.  I wound up paying just $1 for both refills after my coupon ($7 value) and qualified for $5 in extra care bucks.  So my true total cost was just about $11.  The Swiffer system also came with coupons for use on a future purchase.

If you considered getting a Swiffer, now is the time! This is a great deal.  The system I think retails for close to $16 by itself.  So paying just $11 for the Swiffer and 2 refills packs is an incredible deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment