Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Extra Cash Anyone?

Okay, so let me tell you a little secret...


I am the Queen of finding ways to not only save money but make it as well.  I've been a part of a group called e-rewards which pays me for taking surveys.  I only do it when I have time, so I doubt I've made nearly as much as I could have if I had done it consistently.  But, it does pay enough to keep my magazines subscriptions free and a few other fun stuff.  Now, e-rewards is by invite only, and I'm not even entirely sure how I become involved.  So while you can't sign up for that program, here are a few others that are equally as good and can get you some cash and perks for taking a bit of time to complete easy surveys.

Here are some good ones:

Earn fast cash by taking online surveys. Sign up and GET $5.00 CASH in your Surveyhead rewards account. Click Here

Free Samples and Coupons Survey

Keep checking back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment