Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Holiday Gift Giving Guide O' Freebies 5: Upromise

How about the gift of savings?!

I have been using Upromise since before my son was born and I have nothing but positive things to say.  Whenever possible always look for and use passive savings methods.  Upromise is a passive savings method.  Register your cards once and get paid repeatedly on your purchases.  I quickly saw my account swell to a few hundred dollars for doing nothing more than going about my day.  You can earn money on gas purchases, online purchase, restaurant purchases...pretty much anything.

Upromise is the smart way to save for college!

Upromise is a great way to pay of student loans, pay for college or just generate some extra cash.  You can even have family and friends sign up and their purchases will earn you money!  Can't beat that!

Joining Upromise is fast, simple and free.  Get started today by picking the banner below!


Turn Your Everyday Spending into College Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment