Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thoughtful Holiday Gift Giving Ideas $5 or Less!

It's that time of the year again.  The time of the year that people blow their budgets and spend more money than they need to on gifts that will be soon forgotten.  So I want to help you find great gifts (that people will actually use) that cost you less than five bucks! All the gifts will be around the $15 price point, even though they normally retail for much more, but you will pay less than $5 and sometimes ZERO!  Keep reading, I'll show you how!

For the person who just can't get it together...

I actually could use one of these for my mail!

Designed by London based j-me, the Par Avion Letter Holder, is a witty gadget that keeps your home or office clutter-free. This letter holder features airmail iconography in French and Vietnamese and includes a discreet letter opener. 


$14, comes in black, red and white


Get for less than $5 here.
Once you sign up you will have a $10 credit deposited into your account so you can shop 'til you drop!


For the artIST in your life...


This magazine is available for just $12 for a digital subscription...it normally goes for over $61!


I like to give magazines as a gift, because it shows the person you took time to think about them and their interests, plus its the gift that keeps on giving throughout the subscription period. 



Once you sign up you will have a $10 credit deposited into your account so you can shop 'til you drop!


For the gentlemen...
Now, I don't know much about tie buying...but over at Belisi you can get 4 silk ties for just $1.  At that price, I'd go for it!
Click here or the banner below to view selection and order.



I hope you can take advantage of some of these great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment