Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wellness and Coupons



My juice cleanse has opened up my eyes to a lot of things. A LOT! Making changes to how I view the overall well being of my family.  I realize now how much crap (processed foods) my family has been eating. Things like Hamburger Helper is devoid of any nutritional value. It's better just to make your own from home. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to throw anyone under the bus if that's what you eat because Lord knows we used to devour that stuff.  I just realized that it doesn't give you anything the body needs to function, just empty calories and other crap that isn't good for you.  If I want empty calories, I'd much prefer something like a cupcake! LOL.

I know that there are a great deal of coupons for stuff that are really just no good. I'll no longer be needed those. Its just a change that I know I have to make for the health and well being of my family. I'm not swearing off any kind of food. I'm not saying I'll never make it again. But it won't be once a week, or once a month. It's becoming about getting more of the "good stuff" in and making healthier choices that are still yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment