Just wanted to share a bit of progress today, 3 things that let me know I am doing well...
1. I was able to navigate the kitchen with a tray of freshly baked cinnamon rolls and not once give in to tasting or feeling like I was going to do die if I didn't have one! I did look at it like "yumm" but that was about it and the more I looked at it, the less "yum" it looked.
2. I'm headed to the gym for a very light workout. I hope to get back on the wagon going to gym even though I probably won't be able to workout for as long and as hard as I normally do.
3. I am going to pick up pizza for the kids on the way home! I feel great about doing this as I know I won't even be tempted. Even though the pizza will smell good.
3 things that I hope will pass...
1. I go to bed early now, maybe around 9pm. I am usually a night owl
2. I am not good about making my final juice, I usually skip. That's not good so I've already made 2 juices and its just 1:30pm and plan on making another two before the day is up.
3. I still feel a bit light headed, especially later in the day but I'm sure that is due to #2 above.
Tomorrow will make Day #5!
I can soooo do this!!