Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Go Retro with Rimmel Scandal Eyes



Next to lip gloss, mascara is my most favorite makeup. I love how with just a few strokes you can take your lashes to illegal lengths! Needless to say, I was excited to receive the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retro Glam mascara in my Rose Voxbox from Influenster. First thing I thought of was the TV show Scandal...my new fav and so anything with the word Scandal in it would have me hooked.

I received my Scandal Eyes in black. It promises to plump and fan out lashes. The results? Absolutely amazing! Me being a mascara aficionado I'll pretty much try any mascara. And honestly, I never really believe the hype until I can see it for myself..but this product delivers! 

Now I did one eye with the intent of taking a pic and loading it to the blog, but of course my camera phone isn't saving the pictures for whatever reason. Nor can I show you a pic of the applicator brush, hopefully the pic above will do. Perfect timing..ugh! Nonetheless, looking at my naked lash and the lash I applied the Scandal eyes to there is a remarkable difference. My lash with the Scandal eyes is plush and long. It's awesome. An amazing transformation. I love it!

The bottom line: 
This stuff is the real deal.  Get you some...immediately! They hit the stores in November 2013, so they should be everywhere Rimmel is sold right now! If you get it, let me know how you you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment