Tuesday, December 3, 2013

25% off Living Social! Ends TODAY!


Living Social extended their Cyber Monday 25% off promo! This means you now have more time to snag a great deal!

Check out this great deal I landed...only $75 for $200 food, drink and entertainment! Can we say date night! This is perfect way to save and have a fabulous date night!

I scored this great deal to SAX, a DC restaurant specializing in French cuisine and Burlesque! When I say I can't wait to go, I can't say how excited I am. PLUS paying just $75 for $200 worth of food and drink was a steal.  I went through Shop at Home and earned an additional 4 percent cash back on my purchase! Can you say chi-ching and cheers!!  If you don't have a Shop at Home account, click here to sign up. You can also open up an Ebates account by clicking here to earn cash back as well. Both programs are currently offering 4% cash back on Living Social purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment