Thursday, September 5, 2013

It's Baaaaack! My Acne That Is...

My face has become a gathering spot for cysts. About 2-3 weeks ago, the cysts started on my jawline (never had acne there before) and just blew up to the rest of my face.

--Sigh--

If you remember my previous post about my struggle with cystic acne, you know that I am no longer trying the "drugs" the docs prescribe nor strong acne medications that may take away the acne but wreck havoc on your skin overall.  If you missed that post go here to read about my continuing battle with acne.

And not only is horrible to look at, it hurts!

I must admit I did add a lot of diary and red meat to my diet. Not sure if that triggered it but geez, can a girl live a little? Apparently not with acne.

What's next?

I've learned that grapeseed oil can be a miracle cure for cystic acne sufferers like myself. I'm headed to the store to get some tomorrow.

I hope this works...I'm 33...why do I still deal with this? This is craaaazzzzy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment