Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Beauty Products Spending Slloooooow Down



I don't need anymore makeup, nail polish or discretionary toiletries for the remainder of the year.
Yes, there are always lots of good deals to be had on these items, but I don't need them! And so for the duration of 2013, I won't be spending much if any money on them.  Now of course, if I can get them for free, great! Or super cheap...that's great too!  But I realize how much I spend on these items, even though I get GREAT deals but I just don't need anymore.

I have close to 50 bottles of nail polish, which I know is a small amount compared to some but just enough for me.  I have enough to wear polish every day for the rest of the year and not wear the same color twice in over a month. For any makeup or polish item, I will not purchase unless the items are 50 cents or less.  For hygiene products (tampons, pads, etc.. which I have plenty of), they must be $1 or less.  Maximum spend per month? $15.  And after that, I'm done!

This includes fancy lotions and potions and yes, even body sprays and perfumes...which I love! I am just going to have to find a way to get these next to nothing...samples perhaps?

Why am I doing this?  I have some big goals I am working on that will require me to be more focused than ever with my money and my time. So I am making adjustments to reach these goals and this is the first thing on the chopping block.

No comments:

Post a Comment