Sunday, February 17, 2013

2/17: CVS Transaction Update

I did my CVS transactions today and was slightly disappointed.

I was to get 3 L'oreal polishes (see transaction 2 below). The L'oreal polish had always been $4.99.  Today, the price is now $6.29.  Can we say overpriced.  Now, it doesn't make any sense to purchase an over priced item just to get a ECB. So I didn't get any. If with the $4 off coupon, I can still get them cheaper at ULTA Beauty.

I wound up paying about $11 OOP, getting $8 ECBs. Still not bad.

Has your store increased the price of L'oreal polishes as well?

Transaction 1:
Always Pads 2 for $6
Buy 2
Used $3 off 2 Always coupon (mailed)
Pay $3 OOP ---> Get back $2 ECB

Transaction 2:
L'oreal Polish buy 3 at $4.99
Use 3 $1 off L'Oreal Polish coupons
Use 1 $4 off any $12 Cosmetics CVS redbox coupon
Use $2 ECB from Transaction 1
Pay: $8 OOP ($15 in to Beauty Club) ---> Get back $5 ECB


Transaction 3:
Colgate buy 6 for $12
Use 3 $1/2 coupons
Use $5 ECB from Transaction 2
Pay $4 OOP ---> Get back $6 ECB

Transaction 4:
ALL $7.99 BOGO sale
Buy 2 ALL detergents
Use 1 $2/2 coupon
Use $6 ECB from transaction 3
OOP: $0

No comments:

Post a Comment