Saturday, February 16, 2013

2/17 CVS Deals: Free Toothpaste, Detergent and More!

2/17 CVS Transactions


At first I thought this week CVS sale wasn't too great. Don't get me wrong, I think they do have some good sales, but no cash card this week and the ECB deals are just OK relative to others I've seen.

But, I put on my thinking cap and came up with a great scenario!   I used all my ECBs on the Charmin deal, so I am due for a $5 credit to my Savingstar account.
So with no ECBs, I wanted to come up with a low OOP scenario and maximize the best deals.

So, here we go:


Anything highlighted in pink indicates Beauty Club qualified deals.
Anything highlighted in blue indicates an additional savings from SavingstarIbotta or Endorse.


Transaction 1:
Always Pads 2 for $6
Buy 2
Used $3 off 2 Always coupon (mailed)
Pay $3 OOP ---> Get back $2 ECB

Transaction 2:
L'oreal Polish buy 3 at $4.99
Use 3 $1 off L'Oreal Polish coupons
Use 1 $4 off any $12 Cosmetics CVS redbox coupon
Use $2 ECB from Transaction 1
Pay: $8 OOP ($15 in to Beauty Club) ---> Get back $5 ECB

Transaction 3:
Colgate buy 6 for $12
Use 3 $1/2 coupons
Use $5 ECB from Transaction 2
Pay $4 OOP ---> Get back $6 ECB

Transaction 4:
ALL $7.99 BOGO sale
Buy 2 ALL detergents
Use 1 $2/2 coupon
Use $6 ECB from transaction 3
OOP: $0

Total $13 OOP, Earned $13 ECBs (plus $15 into Beauty Club and you're half of the way to the Savingstar ALL deal)

So it's like getting everything for free!

Since you need only $15 to get the $5 back from the Savingstar deal, I will be interested to see if we qualify for the deal even with the BOGO sale, since 2 detergents would be about $16.  At the very least, $7.99 will go towards the deal, it would be a bonus if the full amount of $16 completes the deal.  We shall see!

I will be at CVS bright early to do this deal. If you do it, let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment