Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Real Steel Best Buy Deal ONLY $12.99!

A Heads Up: I just landed this deal at Best Buy. I wanted to let you know that Best Buy is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you are going to get with them! They may or may not allow you to stack coupons. My Best Buy store did, but depending on the store and/or the cashier they tend to have a different policy depending on who you speak with. If you can score this deal, let me know!

Real Steel is out and my son has been waiting patiently to get his hands on this movie (we didn't see it in the theaters) and he would be waiting a lot longer if it weren't for this incredible deal.


  • Get a $5 Real Steel coupon here from coupons.com. CLICK HERE FOR COUPON. Once on coupons.com, click on home entertainment, coupon should be on first page.
  • Grab a DVD that you don't want and head to your local Best Buy
  • Best Buy has an upgrade and save deal which will give you a $5 store credit good on any Blu Ray movie when you trade in a DVD. (I found a Shark Tales DVD, I didn't even know we had and traded it in)
  • Purchase the Real Steel combo pack for $22.99 (it's on sale this week, the reg. price is $29.99)
  • Use both the upgrade and save coupon ($5) and the studio coupon ($5)
  • Pay just $12.99 for the Real Steel combo pack which includes blu-ray, DVD and digital download.
I think this is an incredible deal for a blu-ray combo pack new release. I called my local Best Buy to verify that you can trade in any DVD and the answer is yes.  The DVD you trade in must be in its original packaging of course.  Don't forget to print out your coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment