Thursday, May 2, 2013

Playtex Secret Bra Review


Bra shopping get you down? Always searching for a bra that fits and one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? Keep reading, I think I may have the perfect one for you.

I received a Playtex bra courtesy of Playtex and BzzAgent, honestly, I didn't have high hopes for it.  Bra's can be hit or mess and the best ones I've ever had come from a specialty shop and costs over $100!  So again, I didn't have high hopes, as a matter of fact I didn't expect to even like this bra...boy, was I wrong.

Not only is the bra ka-cute, its comfortable and supportive and when you're a D cup its hard to get all those things in a bra.

If you are larger breasted and have given up all hopes of finding a bra that you will love in a price range that loves your wallet, give Playtex Secrets a try. If you have a Kohl's nearby you can pick one up there.

I have a few coupons left to save you some money for those who want to try them (coupons only good at Kohls) so if you're willing to give it a try let me know and I'd be happy to send one your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment