Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Purpose of Being Frugal...What's Yours?

Found this great image on  http://www.squawkfox.com
If you're here, I am assuming you like me, clip coupons, shop sales and look for the best deals.  The purpose of frugal spending is to keep more money in your pocketbook so that you can do other things with the money you've saved.  I no matter how much money I amass in the bank will forever be a frugal spender.  I just don't see why I would pay more for something, if I can pay less...just doesn't make sense to me.  Also, couponing is truly a hobby for me, as some would partake in sports or building model planes or the millions of other hobbies people partake it...so couponing and deal finding is fun and rewarding!

My reason for being frugal is that my goal is to become a millionaire and pass on a legacy to my family.  Now, being frugal alone won't get me to millionaire status, maximizing my income is another key part of the plan and I am looking forward to blogging more about that in the coming months.  So my question to you is, why are you being frugal? What are you goals? Are you saving for a big purchase? Are you just planning to sock away as much as you can for a rainy day?

Do tell all below, one lucky person will win a coupon envelope worth over $50 in coupons! Respond by tomorrow, 10pm EST to be eligible to win! Winner must live in the United States and must claim prize within 48 hours of winners announcement. Winner will be chosen using random.org.



No comments:

Post a Comment