Monday, July 30, 2012

Going for GOLD!


I love the Olympics!  This is the only time I watch sports and actually get excited about sports that I normally never watch or even think of.  But every 4 years, I find myself watching Judo, Diving, Beach Volleyball and cheering for the home team.

What I love about the Olympics is knowing that the athletes have trained, pushed and dedicated themselves to their sport for years in pursuit of their dreams.  There is nothing like watching someones dreams unfold right before your eyes. We all admire those who go for it through blood, sweat and tears.

Where am I going with this?

If you're reading this blog, you like me, are financially frugal. You use coupons, find and get the best deals and all around try to stretch your dollar as much as possible. This, I applaud.  But let's take it one step further...

There is only so much penny pinching one can do. The goal to building wealth is to not only decrease your expenses but also to increase your income. And that's the new direction this blog will be including going forward, tips and information on how to truly bring in more income.  I believe maximizing your income along with living frugally is the key to wealth that anyone can attain. Just like the Olympic athletes plight the road to financial freedom isn't without its hard work, setbacks and obstacles but it is a road worth travelling.

Together, let's head for the the GOLD!!! If you want to share your story or tips of living frugal and/or increasing income, email me at mypinkpiggybank(at)gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment